Friday, October 20, 2006

I feel like calling...

I dunno man... it's just weird...

I felt like calling people up today...

I just kept on calling anybody that I could think of and see if anybody wants to talk!

Of course, there weren't anybody answering, as usual.

For example, I called up Manda to try my luck but didn't make it. She was with her family. So I thought I should leave her alone.

Ken told me not to call him cuz he needed to sleep before party.

Jeremy just didn't pick up the phone, as usual.

Justin's not at home.

Michelle's having hard time cuz her grandma's in hospital.

I especially wanted to talk to somebody after I got the music from Dong and waited for the bus for twenty fuckin' minutes in the cold night wind!!

Luckily Heun Jeung gave me a call and we talked for a quite a bit! Otherwise, it would be my longest 20 minutes...

I dunno, sometimes I'd just go through all the possible phone numbers and tried to call someone and find someone to talk to.

Why?

This happens only once in a while.

Why?

Is it because I feel lonely?

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww.. poor dude. I'm used to it. I'm always by myself (most of the time anyway!). I have no one in frankfurt. this can't be me!

Joyce