Thursday, October 12, 2006

What'd I do today?

1) Practiced Mikael's piece by myself
It's very hard ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I went through 3 pages and then...

2) Then I rehearsed that three pages with HP
You know, when playing his shit, we can't concentrate on what notes we're playing.
We spent our time only in figuring out the rhythm. It's very very complicated!

3) Went to Met to buy my orange juice and malt drink.

4) Watched Infernal Affairs II.
I always think this one is even better than the first one. Now that I watched it
again, I reconfirmed my thought. The script is very very well planned, full of
power that most HK movies don't have.

5) Went to transfer HP's Time Warner account to my name.
I also cancelled the TV account. It's 20 dollars less than what we paid for.
Exactly what I want!

6) White Castle
Yeah, I had my dinner in White Castle --- believe it or not, it's the first time.
Food is very good!

7) Ken's new work
Yes, at last, the zombie!! I saw it. Haha! It's very funny. Oi Ken! Put it online
lah!!!

No comments: