Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My student's fucking mother!!!

Chau jibai!!!!!

Pukimak!!!!!!

Lancheow!!!!!!

Ssibal!!!!!!!!

FUCKING BITCH!!!!!

Who the fuck does she think she is????!!!!

Machauhai!!!!!!!

First of all, don't think that if you can pay me a couple bucks and you think you can talk to me like "May I have your credentials" when you ASK for lessons from me for your daughter!!

Eh, jibai, you don't ask me like that OK??? Bitch???

What's more, you're saying like, "I need to know before I make my decision". Eh bitch, YOU'RE the one who first ask lessons from me! I didn't beg you to let me teach your daughter dammit!!!!

Now, after I told you that I already got my masters, you DO NOT ask me "MS in what?"

Bitch, are you retarded? Are you FUCKED in the head??? Huh????

I told you I am a professional musician who performs everywhere in New York, OF COURSE I got my masters in VIOLIN PERFORMANCE!! Do you need to go to school again bitch???

Holy shit!!!!

One more rude + stupid question from you, you idiot, I'm NOT gonna teach your daughter! Just who the FUCK do you think you are???

Motherfucker!!!

No comments: