Saturday, October 28, 2006

Just me and my soju...

In this Saturday night, most other people might be going crazy in the bar, dancing in some clubs, watching a concert or a movie, chillin' in a resturant, doing Halloween party somewhere, wondering around the streets, making love with their lovers...

But I'm just here, drinking my soju, getting buzzed, listen to a newly bought CD, thinking of her, hating myself, talking to my own blog...

That's basically what my life is right now, except playing music and get high on music, it's still music.

I should be happy right?

I should!

But why am I not?

Maybe I'm just another greedy person who's never satisfied with his current life.

I suppose so...

自饮自酌本当自得其乐,奈何佳人无心,君子有意,问天不得回应,问地不闻声息。喜耶?悲耶?岂我俗人可知?未知果实,不可审断之!佳人若他日有心,自当乐而为伴。唯独他人心意岂能猜度?嗟乎!不如一醉天明!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there man.
Trust me, from one musician/guy/human being to another, it gets better.

piew said...

妈的你还之乎者也....:/

你闪亮的生命,有悲有喜。我暗淡的活着,一样有起有落。

共勉之

piew said...

花草开在阳光下,菌藓长在阴渠旁。

我哪里不开心啦?

Ming Wai said...

Well, most us go through such stage off and on. Cheer up and I believe you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

搜Mark Feldman过来的

路过~