Friday, October 06, 2006

My Wonderful Mid-Autumn

Yes, it's Mid-Autumn, one of the biggest Chinese festives.

I had my recording with Smaldone this morning (I only slept 4 hours prior to that...), it was pretty good I would say.

Then I had lunch with Koli, we talked a bit, it was great, haven't been talking to him for a long time.

Then later went to Manhattan to meet up with Manda, she had her flute lesson with Siebert again. We went to 34th St together, she went to Macy's while I went to do some final rehearsing for the French Baroque concert.

The concert started late, because the seminar before it ended late.

I thought I played pretty well today, except some minor problems in La Mort de Didon. Why is it always Didon that has problems?!!

Manda loved it till she forgot to take pictures for me! :P Don't hit me...

Then we went to Chinatown to have Malaysian food in Mr. Lau's restaurant. It's cool, she liked it!

Then we went home to celebrate Mid-Autumn! Yay!

We had some mooncakes and sake, we talked a bunch, then we started to watch "Sepet", the Malaysian movie.

Too bad the VCD was pretty scratched up, it didn't work well. But yeah, still, we had a great time! She got to know my culture more.

Manda, it's been great hanging tonight, I had grrrrrrrrrrreat time!

Thank you so much! 谢谢你!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, no, thank you! you are a great friend, and i was happy to be able to celebrate your special holiday with you. -amanda

Violinuts said...

it's been fun manda... really fun...

Shoehorn said...

O gosh... she has been reading your blog...