Sunday, October 01, 2006

Party at Bodek's

I finished performing with Ensemble 212 (as a violist) and rushed up to Spanish Harlem to attend Bodek's house warming party. That place is really scary. See all those random people that look like "homies" in the movies. When I walked pass them, one even said, "Hey Chink, I got somethin' fo' ya!" WTF...

Anyway, I got so fucked up in the party that I slept on the couch and totally missed the big jam session.

Why am I so fucked up?

I had two cups of red wine, 2 shots of vodka, and half a bottle of the big Beck's beer.

Some people might say I suck at drinking, but hello, I'm an Asian~~

I didn't realize until I got into the house that Jeremy Kittel, the famous jazz violinist that Heun Jeung always tell me about, is one of the roommates of Bodek! We jammed after I woke up (so I played anyway...) and it was so much fun.

I was thinking of crashing on Bodek's couch, but Heun Jeung needed me to accompany her home. So I crashed in her living room instead --- it was 7am then.

自从来了纽约过后,我就好久没有听到雨声了。
今天早上在Heun Jeung的客厅睡觉的时候听到外头突然噼里啪啦的一阵乱响,酒未醒的我朦胧中还以为是有人在外面放鞭炮。清脆的声响像大珠小珠落一盘,非常动听,觉得这声音还真熟悉而且也挺怀念。
到我醒了开门要离开那里的时候才发现原来外面悄悄的下了一场小雨。
空气中无比的清新爽朗,我的一天在11点钟才正式开始...

No comments: